The Good and Gracious Lighted Corner Curio Cabinet is the perfect combination of function and design. The interior of the corner curio cabinet has a lighting system and mirrored back panel to showcase your cherished collectibles. Designed with functionality in mind, there are 5 shelves, 3 are adjustable tempered glass shelves, and 2 are fixed wood shelves. The double-hinged doors on the front panel allow easy access for cleaning or rearranging. Topping off this handsome china curio cabinet is a decorative crown molding accent. Constructed from solid wood and composite wood.
- TEMPERED GLASS SHELVES: This curio cabinet has a total of 6 shelves which provide plenty of flexible storage space. 2 are fixed-in-place wood shelves, and the other 4 are tempered glass shelves that can be adjusted, and each shelf holds up to 15 lbs. Simply move the shelf pegs into the desired pre-drilled hole height to adjust the tempered glass shelves.
- CURIO CABINET WITH MIRRORED PANEL: The mirrored back panel runs the entire height of the curio cabinet and ensures your family heirlooms will be in the best view at all times.
- TRANSITIONAL STYLE: Offered in Walnut Cherry or Oak finishes, this glass display cabinet has a clean, classic style that coordinates with many interior design trends. Constructed with manufactured wood, a two-person assembly is recommended.
- PERFECT CORNER FIT: The curio display cabinet is 70"H x 23.75"W x 18.5" D and has 2 hinged front panel doors for easy access. An anti-tip bracket is included to keep the curio cabinet secured to the wall. Assembly is required.
- DISPLAY CABINET WITH LIGHTS: Couple the interior lights with the mirrored back panel, and you've got a display cabinet that really showcases your antiques, china dishes, and family photos. The lighting system uses a standard E26 light bulb (not included).
Suggested Number of People for Assembly/Install: 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.